If you are an admin, you can configure your Sequr system to notify you when certain events occur on your property. You can currently enable notifications that alert you when:
- Your hardware controller's internet connection goes down
- Your hardware controller’s battery fails
- Your hardware controller’s power supply fails
- Card access denied events
- When door is held open
- When door is being forced open
Notifications are currently available via email, however you can receive these notifications via Slack if you've enabled that integration. Follow the steps below to enable notifications via email.
1) Click on your account icon in the top right-hand corner of your Sequr admin dashboard. Click on the 'My Profile' link.
2) Scroll down until you reach the 'Notifications' section under your 'My Profile' page. Click the 'Edit' button to change your notification preferences.
3) Select which specific notifications you would like to enable by pressing the button next to each notification option. When enabled, the button will be blue in color. Press 'Save' to save your notification preference settings.
If you have questions about Sequr Notifications, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
The following images show the types of notifications you will see for certain events if you've selected to receive them.
- Door Acces Denied
- Anti-Passback Violation
- Door Held Open Alarm
- Battery Backup Failure and Clear Slack Messages
- Door Held Open Trigger Slack Messages
- No Door Access Slack message