If you utilize one of Sequr's handy dandy directory integrations, your users will automatically be added to your Sequr dashboard per your integration rules. But if you don't utilize a directory integration, or just need to add a one-off user, no worries! Adding new users is super easy. To get started, follow the steps below.
1) Click on the 'Users' tab in your Sequr admin dashboard, and click the ‘+ New’ button.
2) Fill out the user's name, email address (required if the user will be issued a mobile key), phone number (optional), and department (optional). You will also need to select the user's location and access group(s).
Selecting a Location or Locations
3) If your property has one location, the user's location will be automatically generated and you will not have to select the user's location. You will only need to select the user's access group(s).
If your property has multiple locations and the user will need access to two or more, you can assign them to each necessary location. Select their primary location (where they will be stationed most of the time) from the drop down menu, and select their corresponding access group(s) needed for the site.
If the user needs access to a second location or more, click the '+ Add location' link. Select the additional location(s), as well as the corresponding access group(s) needed for the site.
Selecting an Access Group or Groups
4) To select an access group, click on the 'Access groups' bar. Either type in the access group to which your user will be assigned, or select the access group from the drop down menu.
If your user will need to be assigned to multiple access groups, after selecting your first access group, click back onto the 'Access groups' bar. Either type in the access group to which your user will be assigned, or select the additional access group from the drop down menu. Do this for each access group to which your user will be assigned.
5) Click the 'Save' button. Once saved, you will be redirected to the user's profile. From here, you can issue the user a key.
If you have any questions about adding users to your Sequr access control system, please send inquiries to email@example.com.