If this is your first time using Sequr and you've been issued a mobile key, you will first need to create your Sequr account. Once created, you will be able to log into the Sequr app to redeem your key. Once activated, your key will be ready for use!
IF YOUR PROPERTY UTILIZES SSO:
If you property utilizes Single Sign-On (SSO), then you will log into the Sequr app using your company email and password. If this is the case, you will not have to register for Sequr, and you will not need to create an account password. Your administrators should provide guidance as to whether your property uses SSO.
IF YOUR PROPERTY DOES NOT UTILIZE SSO:
If your property does not use SSO, you will need to register for Sequr. If you’ve been granted mobile access, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with registration instructions. To register your Sequr account, follow these steps:
1) Check your email for a message from email@example.com. The subject line will read, 'Sequr Registration.' Click into the email.
2) Download the Sequr app. A 'Download App' button will be included within the registration email that, when clicked, will direct you to your device's app store to download the app. The Sequr app is a free download.
2) After downloading the app, revisit your registration email. Within the email you will also find a button that reads, 'Activate Account.' Click on the 'Activate Account' button.
2) You will be routed to a page where you will create your account password. Your password must include the following:
- At least one uppercase letter.
- At least one lowercase letter.
- At least one number.
- At least one special character.
- Your password must contain at least eight characters.
- Your password may not contain any spaces.
3) After successfully creating your password, launch the Sequr app on your mobile device. You should then be able to log in to the app and redeem your key.
If you run into any issues activating your Sequr account, please contact Sequr Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.