Have you forgotten your password to log into the Sequr app? Sequr is unable to view user passwords so if you have forgotten your own, you will need to create a new password for your account. Follow the steps below to change your Sequr app password.
1) Begin to login to your Sequr app by entering your email. After entering your email, you will be routed to a screen requesting your password. On this page, click the 'Forgot your password?' option.
2) You will be directed to a page requesting your email. Enter your email, verify your identify by clicking on and performing the reCAPTCHA task, then click the 'Submit' button.
3) If your email is associated with an existing Sequr account, email@example.com will send you an email that will allow you to change your password. Navigate to your email and locate this message. The subject line will read 'Reset password.' In this email, click the 'Reset Password' button.
If you have submitted a request to change your password but do not see the necessary email in your inbox, first check your Spam Mail. If the email is not in your spam folder, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
4) You will be directed to a page where you will create your new password. Your password must include the following:
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character
- Your password must contain at least eight characters
- Your password may not contain any spaces
After creating a new password that matches the above criteria, press the 'Reset Password' button.
If your password is accepted, you will be routed back to the Sequr login screen where you will see the message, 'Password has been reset successfully.' You may then login to the Sequr app with your new password.
If you have any questions or concerns about resetting your password, please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.