Having trouble logging into the Sequr app? If so, there are a few important pieces of information you will want to check and verify.
If you're logging into your account for the first time...
If you are new to Sequr and this is the first time you are logging into your app, you will first want to make sure that you are registered.
IF YOUR PROPERTY UTILIZES SSO:
If you property utilizes Single Sign-On (SSO), then you will log into the Sequr app using your company email and password. If this is the case, you will not have to register for Sequr, and you will not need to create an account password. Your administrators should provide guidance as to whether your property uses SSO.
IF YOUR PROPERTY DOES NOT UTILIZE SSO:
If your property does not utilize SSO, you will want to first ensure that you've properly registered for Sequr. If you’ve been granted mobile access, you will receive an email from email@example.com with registration information about your mobile key. To register for your Sequr account, follow these steps:
1) Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line will read, 'Sequr Registration.' Within this email you will find a button that reads, 'Activate Account.' Click on the 'Activate Account' button.
2) You will be routed to a page where you will create your account password. Your password must include the following:
- At least one uppercase letter.
- At least one lowercase letter.
- At least one number.
- At least one special character.
- Your password must contain at least eight characters.
- Your password may not contain any spaces.
3) After successfully creating your password and downloading the Sequr app, launch the Sequr app on your mobile device. You should then be able to log in to the app.
If you've successfully registered your account...
If you are unable to login to the app after having successfully created your account, you will want to ensure that you are inputting the correct email and password.
If you are inputting an incorrect email, you will get an error notification that reads:
"Couldn't find your Sequr account with that email. If you believe your email is correct, please contact your administrator."
If you believe you are getting this notification in error, please contact one of your office or community administrators to verify that they have the correct email on file.
If you are inputting an incorrect password, you will get an error notification that reads:
"Wrong password. Try again or click Forgot Your Password to reset it."
If you receive this error notification, Sequr recommends resetting your Sequr password. To reset your password, click on the 'Forgot Your Password?' link and follow the prompts.
Still having trouble logging in?
If you have tried all of the above and are still having trouble logging into your account, we recommend restarting your phone.
If you are still unable to login following a mobile device restart, you should contact your property administrator for assistance, or you can message us at email@example.com. We're always ready to help!