Follow the steps below to edit an existing user's access group.
1) Click on the 'Employees' or 'Residents' tab on the left side of your dashboard.
2) Find the user whose access you'd like to change. Click on their profile.
3) Near the user's name and profile details, you will see a circular pencil icon. Click on the icon.
4) This will pull up the user's profile information. To edit the user's access group, you will click on the 'Access Group' menu and select the appropriate access group.
5) Press the 'Save' button to save all changes. Once saved, the user's access will immediately change.