First-Person-In is very useful security feature used in conjunction with door unlock schedule.
You may have scheduled the front door of your building to be unlocked at 9:00 am and to remain unlocked until 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday but only if receptionist have arrived.
It could also be possible that it snows all night or for some reason nobody shows up to the office. Even in this situation you may not want your front door's unlock schedule to kick off.
First-Person-In rule helps you to achieve this. Once configured door schedule will only work if someone from the designated access group have successfully scanned their card at that door first. You can set it up so that it can be any successful access grant from any access group.
Please follow below simple steps to configure first-person-in door schedule rule.
- Click on the 'Hardware' tab in your Sequr web portal. Find the door for which you would like to apply the rule and click the 'Edit' button.
2. Go to the door unlock schedule section.
- Click on First-Person-In box to enable it
- You can choose either choose appropriate access group or select "No access group" based on your scenario.
3. Press the "Save" button to save the changes to your system. Once saved, door unlock schedule will only kick off after at least once successful card read at that door.
If you have any questions or concerns about open door schedules, you can contact the Sequr Support Team at any time at email@example.com.