If you are an admin, you can configure your Sequr system to notify you when certain events occur on your property. You can currently enable notifications that alert you when:
- Your hardware controller's internet connection goes down
- Your hardware controller’s battery fails
- Your hardware controller’s power supply fails
- Card access denied events
- When door is held open
- When door is being forced open
You can also determine how you will be notified. You can receive notifications via email or messenger (Slack, HipChat etc..). Here’s how to enable notifications:
- Click on your account icon in the top right-hand corner of your Sequr admin web portal. Next, click on the 'My Profile' link.
2) Scroll down until you reach the 'Notifications' section under your 'My Profile' page. Click the 'Edit' button to change your notification preferences.
3) For each type of notification, you can choose your preferred channel. We currently offer notifications via email or Slack messenger. Press 'Save' to save your notification preference settings.
Note : If you enable "Messenger," make sure you have configured the Slack Integration to receive the notifications on the desired channel.
If you have questions about Sequr Notifications, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following images show the types of notifications you will see for certain events if you've selected to receive them.
- Door Acces Denied
- Anti-Passback Violation
- Door Held Open Alarm
- Battery Backup Failure and Clear Slack Messages
- Door Held Open Trigger Slack Messages
- No Door Access Slack message