Yes! Admins can issue quick grants and unlock doors from both their web account or their iPhones! To learn how to remotely unlock doors via your Sequr web account, click here. To issue them using your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Update your app to ensure you have the latest version of Sequr (v1.2 or above).
2. If you are an admin, you will have a tab at the bottom of your smartphone screen that says 'Admin.' If you have been using the Sequr app prior to being designated an admin, you will need to log out of the app and log back in to see your 'Admin' tab.
3. Click on the 'Admin' tab. It will pull up a list of all of the doors and gates in your building. It will looks something like this:
4. TO ISSUE A QUICK GRANT, tap the button for the door you’d like to unlock one time. It will mimic a credential swipe and the door will unlock just long enough to allow someone to get inside your building.
5. TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME, hold the door button down until the button turns blue and says “Unlocked.” The door will remain unlocked until you hold the door button down again. Hold it until the button turns gray and says “Locked.”
This feature is only available for Sequr admins. Anyone who is not an admin will not be able to use it. At this time, it is also only available on iOS, but no worries Android users! We will be launching it on that platform soon.
If you have any questions about using this feature, message the Sequr support team at email@example.com.